Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wish Me Luck

HELLO PEOPLEEEEE :) how are ya feeling? it always good to know if you guys feel fantastic today! before i post something about my examination, i wanna say sorry to you if my i made a lot of grammar error here, i just wanna improve my english. to be honest, im not confident enough with my english, but i have to deal with english since i decided to enter this school. i hope with writing, watching dvds, listening to musics, and reading novels that enough to help me to speak english fluently :) hehehe OK! lets talk about my examination that will be held on may 9 - june 9 (i'm not quiet sure bout the date) hehehe.
here is all about my examination (the subject that i took), enjoy this :)














i only took 2 from 4 subjects that i've learned at school........so that, wish me luck people! i know nothing bout them yet :( so so so, please pray for me hohohoho

thanks for taking your time to read this....i know that you've something more important to read or to do, but it good to know people read this blog :) any comment? and if you think i made any grammar error, you can justify that and also you can talk to me so that i realize that i've mad mistake hehehe thanks for your time :)

lotsa love,


bella :*

No comments:

Post a Comment